Q-Dir (the Quad Explorer) makes your files and folder easy to manage, as an installed or portable Windows program. Fast and easy access to your hard disks, network folders, USB-Stiks, floppy disks and other storage devices.
Q-Dir i a good file manager with an amazing Quadro-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system.
Q-Dir gives you other nice functions, that make you happy. One can save many hand moves and also time! Q-Dir does not have to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop, and can be carried on a small usb-stick or other memory device.
- Favourites: Quick access to your most oft
en used folders.
- Preview filter settings:… Change preview filter settings?
- Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views and other Explorers.
- Clipboard: Copy / Paste between Q-views and other Explorers.
- Folder-Types: ZIP, FTP, cabinet, network, system folders, shortcuts …
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: To XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: Enlarge anything on the screen.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: Highlight files by extension type.
- File-Filter: Allows quick and easy filtering of files.
- Columns: Edit and save displayed columns.
- Quick-Link’s: For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar / desktop menu / my-computer menu /…
- Multi-INI: Q-Dir saves settings to several INI files.
- Quadro-View technique: Quad-Pumped x 16 Tabs, (-: quad core + :-).
- Tree-View: Single and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a quick preview.
- Portable: from v2.77 Q-Dir is portable.
- Printing: from v3.77 List, Details …
- Folder size Column: from v3.83 file and folder size Column.
- Settings transfer: from v3.83 Improved transfer for folder and view settings.
- Faster edit: from v3.86 Faster edit or rename of files.
- File association: from v3.91 Internal file association rules.
- Tree View: Auto expand folders.
- Separate tree view for each explorer list view.
- and, much more…